Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Attorney at Law, Los Angeles 2014-Present
• Current clients include multiple Fortune 500 companies.
• Practice includes ITC investigations, litigation support and patent review.
• Registered Patent Attorney. Degree in physics; patents prosecuted in software, biotech and industrial chemical processing.
Apogee Communications, Inc.
CEO and Founder, Southern California 2003-2012
CEO/Founder. More than 400 contract employees in over 50 countries. Projects developed in up to 45 languages, requiring translation, proofing, verification and engineering. Titles include megaprojects such as Star Wars, Call of Duty, Civilization, Railroad Tycoon and others. Primary client: Nokia.
Mars Publishing, Inc.
CEO and Founder, Los Angeles 1997-2003
CEO/Founder. Published, distributed and sold over 56 titles to the general public, including The Parent's Guide to Raising Bilingual Children. Premiere contract house for videogame industry; turnkey development of user manuals and strategy guides.
• Clients include
Electronic Arts, Disney, Take 2 Interactive and THQ.
• Headquartered on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles.
• Total of six fulltime employees and over 50 contractors.
Vladivostok Computers, Ltd.
CEO and Founder, Vladivostok, Russia 1993-1995
Largest computer technology distribution house in Russia outside of Moscow. Contracts with Apple Computer, Microsoft, Acer, American Power Conversion and others. Developed a sales territory throughout Eastern Russia to Novosibirsk.
• Exclusive representative of Apple Computer in Eastern Russia.
RUI Apple Computer, a.p.
Head of Sales and Channel Development, Moscow 1992-1993
Official Apple Representative in the Former U.S.S.R. Head of Sales and Channel Development. Developed chain of retailers and specialists throughout the region from scratch. By 1995, this chain was producing more than $28 million annually in total sales. Fractional profit and loss responsibilities.
• Extensive travel throughout Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Georgia.
• Interface with Apple officers in Cupertino, Holland, UK, Italy and Singapore.
UC Davis School of Law
• Academic paper pending publication, "Microbial Forensics: The Greatest Thing Since DNA?"
• Witkin Award (top grade in class), Business Associations.
• Recipient of the Bruce Wolk Scholarship for application of science and mathematics to law.
• Member of the elite Integrated Science Program.
• All honors studies in mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.