Born in 1963, raised in New Castle, Indiana. Degree in Physics from Northwestern University (Evanston, Illinois). Graduate Studies in Political Science at Stockholm University (Sweden) and Chinese Language at Indiana University (Bloomington).
CEO/President of Solon Enterprises, Inc. (a California class "C" company) and its primary business, Apogee Communications, specialized in the business of localizing videogame properties into over 40 languages.
Notable previous positions include:
- Head of Sales for Apple Computer (Moscow);
- CEO and Publisher, Mars Publishing, Inc. (Los Angeles);
- Founder, Vladivostok Computers (Vladivostok);
- Founder, The English Consultants (Taipei, Taiwan)
Language studies in:
- Chinese (Taiwan and Indiana Univ.);
- Russian (Moscow and Vladivostok);
- Hungarian (Budapest);
- Swedish (Stockholm University);
Publisher of more than 50 book titles, including "Raising Bilingual Children."
Currently resides in Temecula, California with his wife Gabriella and three children.
Former Countries of Residence:
- Czech Republic;
- Republic of China;
- Travel to 60 other countries.
- GRE Quantitative 800, Analytical 800, Verbal 740 (Test date 1985, retested and confirmed 2010);
- GMAT 750 (Test date 1991, retested and confirmed 2010);
- 2x MacBook Pro computers
- 2x Ubuntu Linux servers
- 3x Windows virtual installations
- 2x Windows full installations on Mac platforms
- 1x Ubuntu Linux full installation on Mac platform
- Total household digital memory - approx. 2.5 TB (not including video)
- Yes, vi is my favorite editor